NAME THIS CORAL AND WIN, something! maybe

dude that is good! What do you think those polyps like the multicolored polyps on this thing pretty cool, huh?
I just ordered a battle box, but I think I might need another one nothing but fire coming out of battle corals
 
NIKE Dunk
Nike Dunk Low Tan Green FB7160-231
Dunks all have their own names, gotta be more specific (avid sneaker collector)
 
Wrong answer: Burned tips
Right answer: Burned tips

I just want to be able to tell someone that i bought a burned tips acro. Or when they point to it be able to say that is my Burned Tips.

Or maybe Bleached Acro

Or any number of other names we wouldn't want someone to describe our corals as.

Got a box from @Battlecorals last week! Adam's stuff is always amazing... now how do I stretch my tank to make more room?
 
Peachy Poly
Illustration Text GIF
200.gif
200.gif
 
BC STN’er
BC RTN’er
BC It looks like it survived
BC Acro Off 5th Avenue
BC Moldy Cheese
BC Cheesehead
BC Peach Festival
BC Almost Spooky
BC Flawless
BC Lumenis
BC Freevie (The almost free frag)
 
Benedict Cumberbatch (Green and Peach = The Grinch)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new