Name your favorite high end coral online retailer

bam123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any other stores to checkout? Not interested in responses advising to go to my LFS; that wasn’t the focus of the OP :)

I’m looking for the ballers like JF and CB that have fire!!

I’m shocked there are so few and not many more local growers selling online.

vivid corals always has some nice stuff. Battle corals looks like they have great stuff, but haven't bought from them before. If it looks way to good, there is a good chance it's photo shopped!

Chessmanmark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battle Corals is worth checking out. Adam does a terrific job of putting together packs for your price point. He is a true hobbyist who is invested in your success. A pleasure to deal with.

aqua_code

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TSA, WWC, JF, BattleCorals, CherryCorals, PiratesReef

CoralEuphoria is also good and I like that you can select T5, LED, or Halide on frags. Really helped my SPS keep their colors and acclimate.

OP
OP
B

BTB117

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battle Corals, Budman, and Coral Euphoria all do SPS.

I’m exclusively LPS.

Are there any that specialize? I’m assuming less frequently because of the propagation being slower and more difficult?

intricate_reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a high end LPS nut. Ive got a lot of stuff from www.frenchiescorals.com He has awesome stuff at great prices. For some reason the website isn't working right now but he doesn't really update it anyway so see if the site has contact info to see what he has. If you want his facebook PM me. Ive also bought a lot of stuff from www.BSAcorals.com. I would try and to contact them as well as he has a lot of stuff that's not on the site that he can cut. Haven't ordered from BigRcorals or CaliKidcorals but they are another option. Other then that I've bought from people on FB groups but they have been cracking down and closing them.

OP
OP
B

BTB117

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a high end LPS nut. Ive got a lot of stuff from www.frenchiescorals.com He has awesome stuff at great prices. For some reason the website isn't working right now but he doesn't really update it anyway so see if the site has contact info to see what he has. If you want his facebook PM me. Ive also bought a lot of stuff from www.BSAcorals.com. I would try and to contact them as well as he has a lot of stuff that's not on the site that he can cut. Haven't ordered from BigRcorals or CaliKidcorals but they are another option. Other then that I've bought from people on FB groups but they have been cracking down and closing them.

I tried to send you a PM. I don’t have a facebook.

Does he have a username on here? I’m looking for a really special cynarina or plate coral.

FishDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TCK corals has great sales prices and can find TSA acros cheaper. Battlecorals is good. eBay bids are worthwhile as long as you can throw them in a frag tank and wait a couple years (tiny frags). WWC store in person is worthwhile, but very high prices. Most of their coral are not impressive. TSA too high priced. Aqua SD nothing too special good deals. Local reef clubs buying/trading best way to go.

OP
OP
B

BTB117

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far this is the list:

Cornbred Corals (altered photos)
AquaSD (good variety)
BSA Corals
Top Shelf Aquatics
Tidal Gardens
Two Guys Corals
Battle Corals (only SPS)
World Wide Corals
Austin Aqua Farms
Aquarium Care Center
Budds
BSA Corals
Cali Kids Corals (the worst prices IMO)
Big R Corals
Live Aquaria (great prices, selection, few exotics)
Jason Fox

Did I miss any? I’m searched them all and still can’t fins a decent cynarina or plate coral for my LPS tank.

Dvanlier05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far this is the list:

AquaSD (good variety)
BSA Corals
Top Shelf Aquatics
Tidal Gardens
Two Guys Corals
Battle Corals (only SPS)
World Wide Corals
Austin Aqua Farms
Aquarium Care Center
Budds
BSA Corals
Big R Corals
Jason Fox

Did I miss any? I’m searched them all and still can’t fins a decent cynarina or plate coral for my LPS tank.
Most guys who do lps focus on things that they can propagate. Probably going to need to try local frag shows for things like that

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far this is the list:

AquaSD (good variety)
BSA Corals
Top Shelf Aquatics
Tidal Gardens
Two Guys Corals
Battle Corals (only SPS)
World Wide Corals
Austin Aqua Farms
Aquarium Care Center
Budds
BSA Corals
Big R Corals
Jason Fox

Someone mentioned cultivated reef I got clowns from them and plan to try coral once tank cycled

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about eBay? What are you looking for? I saw you mention plates. AquaSD had a ton of nice plates but they got wiped out with this weekends sale.

OP
OP
B

BTB117

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about eBay? What are you looking for? I saw you mention plates. AquaSD had a ton of nice plates but they got wiped out with this weekends sale.

Those plates were nothing special from what I remember. I have one more spot available in my tank and I’m in search of a centerpiece.

I like the cynarinas because they are not aggressive and I’d be putting it next to one that’s thriving already.

Also considering a plate but worried about hardiness as I travel semi frequently.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back