Name your must have Acros!

A Sunset Milli variant is always a must.

I havent found many millies in my area. I love their polyp extension and the coloration. I only have one millie but it has managed to discourage me from getting others, it refuses to grow!
 
I definitely need some Vivid Confetti in my life ASAP. That would be my trendy pick. If we're talking something more traditional and underrated, I've always been a huge fan of the ORA Red Planet, but only when it's grown in medium light and maintains the greenish hue. Oregon Tort is always a winner too.

Im a big fan of the Red planet, never heard of the confetti though will have to check it out. My Red Planet however is not a fan of my tank. Its encrusting but is bright green. People told me its because of low light but its at 400 par. Oregon tort is killer too mine os finally taking off!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new