Names; Giesemann = ATI

  • Thread starter Thread starter eloehr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eloehr

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
61
Reaction score
21
Location
Omaha
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently use ATI bulbs on a 4 bulb fixture. I have 2 Blue+, 1 Coral+ and Purple+.

I was shipped a Giesemann Lagoon Blue by accident. The seller has made it right with me, but which ATI bulb is it closest to in spectrum. The ATI Coral+ or Purple+ ? I don't know which one I should replace with it.
 
Lagoon blue is almost a baby blue bulb, to most people it will look closer to white, which if you were trying to find something from ATI, it would be the ATI Coral+, which looks closer to white. if you want more blue.
 
Thank you. I used this "free" bulb to replace the ATI Coral+ bulb. I will run this until it comes time and switch back to the ATI.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new