Nano 55l stocking

fishythingsouthwest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i currently have an aquanano 40 setup, its 55l with a luma pixie 30w light, various sps, lps and soft corals.
I had a coral goby in there but he sadly past, i left it just corals for a while with the odd dose of fish food for remaining hermits and snails

im looking for any stocking ideas, mostly readily available from most aquatic stores would be best.
I was thinking something more aggressive, so a single or small group of damsels? i quite like the humbug damsel
or perhaps a dotty back of some kind?

any suggestions would be great, even if they don't match my specifications above, but will fit in a nano!
Thanks! and aplogies if this goes against the rules! me being eager for answers and all that

SlugSnorter

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i currently have an aquanano 40 setup, its 55l with a luma pixie 30w light, various sps, lps and soft corals.
I had a coral goby in there but he sadly past, i left it just corals for a while with the odd dose of fish food for remaining hermits and snails

im looking for any stocking ideas, mostly readily available from most aquatic stores would be best.
I was thinking something more aggressive, so a single or small group of damsels? i quite like the humbug damsel
or perhaps a dotty back of some kind?

any suggestions would be great, even if they don't match my specifications above, but will fit in a nano!
Thanks! and aplogies if this goes against the rules! me being eager for answers and all that
firefish, neon goby, blenny, Court jester/hectors goby , or maybe a near species only sexy shrimp tank, that could be really cool, one of the smaller shrimp gobies. You could get a feather duster too if you wanted.

OP
OP
F

fishythingsouthwest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! i ended up opting for a false gramma dottyback as he was quite the character in store, he'll be my only fish so no worries on the aggression side of things

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 29.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 41 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.3%
Back