Nano Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Surskit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Surskit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2021
Messages
156
Reaction score
164
Location
West Valley City, UT, USA
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I was thinking of adding an anemone to my 20g high, but I wasn't sure if they'd work well and if so which ones would work. I was told by someone whom I trust that if they run out of space they'll just split and I can just remove one of them and sell it/give it away after that, but I wanted to make sure. I've seen a lot of contradicting info on this so I wanted to see what some people here think.
 
I currently have 5 different Bubble Tip anemones and a few Rock Flower anemones in a 10g tank.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new