Nano-Flow circulator

  • Thread starter Thread starter justjes45
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

justjes45

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
1,156
Reaction score
543
What state or country do you live in
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
60b95179007a8056b7be76be7a705061.jpg

Hello!
I have a Nuvo Aquarium, 30 gallons, and I was told to add this circulator. Since I have done so, it has slurped up a Sea Hair, and a Spanish dancer. I am very sad.
Is this too much power? Or is this just the risks and I need to be careful
709f688799fd1c6ba9399b08d6998c52.jpg
of what type of sea life I put in?
 
Any powerheads will do this you can use a foam shield to keep animals out of powerheads
 
OOooo! What a smart idea!! Thanks!
 
Ummm. So is a foam shield something I can make? It would my aquarium store have it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new