Nano skimmer suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter swoons
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

swoons

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2018
Messages
216
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a nano skimmer to fit in a chamber of my aio box. The dimensions are 4.4”x6.7”. Any suggestions are appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new