Nano stock list ideas

Mattyice008

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
646
Reaction score
95
Location
Gainesville, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an innovative marine 16g
Currently have a gold stripe maroon clown and bicolor blenny.
I'm getting rid of the gold stripe before I get the new fish. (Getting too aggressive)

I know the basic nano fish..but I'm looking for something different. I love the blennies. Other livestock is CUC and a cleaner+Harlequin shrimp. Must be reef safe. Have tons of live rock in the tank.

Let me know!
 
A colony of barnacle blennies, or if you can find them, a school of Aioliops mesostigma, mini dartfish.
 
Mimic blenny is cool but expensive and hard to get. The dart fish seem like a handful..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new