Nano tank with additional water volume

Kevinkmk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2017
Messages
437
Reaction score
185
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys,

I have been running my 20 gallon mix reef for about 6 months now. It has been running great! Now I'm more into sps and water stability is more important. I have an innovative marine 20 gallon with built in sump already, but wondering if I can pump the water into another 10 gallon tank and pump back to the main tank sump? Any suggestions would help! Thank you
 
I don't see why not! If you go that route I suggest you make it a display refugium, will help keep your nitrates/phosphates even lower and look pretty
 
Yes. I'm currently have a small refugium in back on my sump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new