OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yearboy,are the poppers cream cheese or chedder filled?I did get some dry base rock yesterday(about 50lbs) or so.Most will be starting to be turned to live rock for resale.We dont usually have dry cause most folks want live.I would say $2per lbs would be fare as we sell live for $4-$6 depending on type of rock.Just my .02

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is great rock, but I would never sell it as live. Dry, it is about $3.50/lb at BRS, but I wouldn't charge that either. How about $15 for either one? That would put it a dollar or two a pound.

That sounds great; I'll take both! : )

Gavij

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to this area and would like to join NARC. I can't make the meeing this saturday since I am moving but would like to attend future meetings. How often do we meet and is there any membership due or anything.

Gaurav

JSB

Usually Confused
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We meet on occasion. You posted so you are a member. Your dues are politeness, humor, and the occasional snack.:wink:

I would subscribe to this forum too, otherwise you may be considered an inactive member. We are a strict bunch.

Last edited:

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be able to frag my rastas in the future if anyone is interested in trading, but they wont be ready for Sat though. Ill probably bring a few of my other frags along. I'm always looking for new acros to add to the mix...right now I'm looking for some millis in the blue red or pink coloration. I also have two frags of my pink ******* chalice. One has 3or 4 eyes and the other 2 or 3. Both have healed for over a month. I would be interested in trading those for some other nice chalice or a nice piece of a nice acro.

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We meet on occasion. You posted so you are a member. Your dues are politeness, humor, and the occasional snack.:wink:

I would subscribe to this forum too, otherwise you may be considered an inactive member. We are a strict bunch.

what happened to mariner's $20,000 in small bills? :squigglemouth:

Gavij

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Great!! I am in then.

Gavij

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be able to frag my rastas in the future if anyone is interested in trading, but they wont be ready for Sat though. Ill probably bring a few of my other frags along. I'm always looking for new acros to add to the mix...right now I'm looking for some millis in the blue red or pink coloration. I also have two frags of my pink ******* chalice. One has 3or 4 eyes and the other 2 or 3. Both have healed for over a month. I would be interested in trading those for some other nice chalice or a nice piece of a nice acro.
I am interested in the frag but since I am just starting my tank I don't have much to trade. I am willing to pay for it though. I am interested in zoas and SPS mostly but can consider chalice as well (love chalice but was not successfull before). Hey we can be best buddies if you usually have frags for trade/sell.

OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, can everyone look at my attendence list and make sure I have the right # attending.I have to turn in the order for pizza and wings tomorrow so I want to make sure to get enough food!!!!Also if there is anyone who has not thought of something to bring we are gona be setting up two buffett tables and our kitchen table so some cheap throw away covers would make clean up easier.Look forward to seeing everyone Saturday.
Thanks,Jason

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have two frags of my pink ******* chalice. One has 3or 4 eyes and the other 2 or 3. Both have healed for over a month. I would be interested in trading those for some other nice chalice or a nice piece of a nice acro.

Would you trade a PB for a Tyree Bubblegum Monster?

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, can everyone look at my attendence list and make sure I have the right # attending.I have to turn in the order for pizza and wings tomorrow so I want to make sure to get enough food!!!!Also if there is anyone who has not thought of something to bring we are gona be setting up two buffett tables and our kitchen table so some cheap throw away covers would make clean up easier.Look forward to seeing everyone Saturday.
Thanks,Jason

Looks right on my end! : )

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks,Jason

pretty sure we are going to try to make it, any thing we can bring , let me know​

Yerboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yearboy,are the poppers cream cheese or chedder filled?I did get some dry base rock yesterday(about 50lbs) or so.Most will be starting to be turned to live rock for resale.We dont usually have dry cause most folks want live.I would say $2per lbs would be fare as we sell live for $4-$6 depending on type of rock.Just my .02

a mixture of both.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back