OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomoko,I am willing to give'm a try.We made some last mnth to go with our chilie relenos.I have had alot of fun with my little deep fryer since we got it.We have made alot of fish and shrimp since then. H@rry let me know which day to come over for dinner.Some of the signs are up for tomorrow.The others I have to wait till traffic dies down.

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I just spent the whole evening at the Pediatric ER... I'm going to try to get the Key Lime Pie & the cupcakes made for tomorrow, now.

Sigh.

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankfully, yes. I have a 3 week old that nearly had to get stitches, but they ended up being able to glue his gash closed instead. He's getting to that stage where he is supper wriggly & my husband was holding him & trying to sit him up so he could clean his face after giving him a bottle & he whacked his head against the corner of a desk. There was blood & I went into mommy meltdown mode... But everything is good now!

TrishW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I expressed an interest when this thread first started but then for a week and a half I had no internet. I would still like to come today and meet everyone. It would be me and my daughter, unless my husband can get off early today.

Please let me know what I can bring. If I don't get a response I will call a little later, say around 9:00.

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey as always I am up for anything wrapped in bacon, but I like a vegitiarin too, rice paper salad wraps and spring rolls are pretty good,

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! My husband and are going to be able to make it to the meeting today! I need directions if anyone can help me out pretty please. We will bring some drinks and snacky stuff. Can someone PM me with and address or directions?

Yerboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be baking those poppers instead of deep frying them, though.
What i did with mine are slice pepper in half, mix the Mexican 4 cheese blend shredded cheese with equal parts cream cheese fill then wrap with bacon. Toss on the grill with a small piece of water soaked apple wood, about half way through i would put a dab of blackberry jam on each popper.. Be careful though these have been known to make you slap your momma!

Last edited:
OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going out to put up the rest of the signs from the interstate.If anyone needs to call Tammy will be here.
256-737-9775

JSB

Usually Confused
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! My husband and are going to be able to make it to the meeting today! I need directions if anyone can help me out pretty please. We will bring some drinks and snacky stuff. Can someone PM me with and address or directions?

Directions are here

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enjoyed seeing you folks again and meeting some new people. Food was great! Another positive NARC get-together.

Last edited:

markkazdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to Tammy and Jason for hosting, and to JSB for my first xenia. I was happy to be able to match some forum names to faces, though there were so many people there I have many more to go. It usually takes me a while to remember names, so I hope I will be able to make it to the next meeting.Mark

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Tammy and Jason for your hospitality! I so enjoyed meeting everyone and being able to put names with faces; now I will know a few people I am talking to. Thanks to Parker for giving me a crash course in photography. Tammy, your tank is awesome.

JSB

Usually Confused
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to Tammy and Jason for hosting, and to JSB for my first xenia. I was happy to be able to match some forum names to faces, though there were so many people there I have many more to go. It usually takes me a while to remember names, so I hope I will be able to make it to the next meeting.Mark

Mark, in a few years, you may not be thanking me... :)

Jason & Tammy, thanks for putting that on. It's nice to talk (in person) to all of the people there who share and understand this hobby.

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much, Jason & Tammy, for the wonderful time today! It was a blast! : )

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason & Tammy, thank you for your hospitality and the wonderful meeting. I had a great time! I am glad to see some old faces and meeting new people. :)

We gotta do this again soon.

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you for inviting us, we had a great time, already got the new frags in the tank and they have opened up, and the new clown fish is getting along just fine, can't rember the name of the person that gave me a huigh frag of gsp, but thank you , it has already found a home in my tank, proably on of the best get togethers I have been to in a while.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 33.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 61 32.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back