NARC memeber needs some help

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike_dani
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mike_dani

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
765
Reaction score
12
Location
NE Huntsville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had all of my rock work crass down (Need some Help on.......) and have decided I think that now is the time to up size the reef.... This is where you all come in, I am looking for a tank with the following dimensions 72 Long 30-36 Deep 24-27 High. I have found one 30 inch tall tank but I have one now and hate it (Short Arms)

If I can bother you all to be on the lookout for a good buy wherever or whenever you are out and about that would be awesome....... Send me a PM with what you find I would prefer a glass tank with overflows but you know the deal beggars cant be choosy.

Thanks Mike
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new