Narrow ATO Reservoir

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 2-3 gal narrow no more than 14 inches wide ATO reservoir, preferably one that I can get at HD or Wally world and not a 100.00+ One you can buy at BRS or the like. Something like a super narrow Jerry can shape. I have no limits on height really. I want to ditch the glass box ATO on my reefer and I have space next to the stand where I want it to work.
Any ideas guys?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a 2-3 gal narrow no more than 14 inches wide ATO reservoir, preferably one that I can get at HD or Wally world and not a 100.00+ One you can buy at BRS or the like. Something like a super narrow Jerry can shape. I have no limits on height really. I want to ditch the glass box ATO on my reefer and I have space next to the stand where I want it to work.
Any ideas guys?

You may want to consider OXO containers that are food safe, come in various shapes, and should be sold locally. Good luck!

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ideas guys?

You can find tall narrow dog food containers at a lot of hardware stores. Here's a link to one I bought to use for my QT tanks in the basement - dog food container

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s cheap (Christmas, Birthday etc.) wrapping paper bins/containers out there that are narrow. I have one somewhere I’ll have to check measurement.
Melev made a homemade ATO reservoir out of one many moons ago.

The Container Store also a good place to look for something.

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 9” wide at top, 7” wide at bottom

AF2F8AB9-E6E4-4224-89CE-5E863D6F5EF5.jpeg

lilgrounchuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just go to the aisle in Wally World that has all the Tupperware stuff. They should have plenty of stuff to fit the bill.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 26 16.6%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 65 41.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 35 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 5.7%
Back