nashville aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter ofblong
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ofblong

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
343
Reaction score
13
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it any good? I see its a restaurant but that it also has "behind the scenes" tours. For those tours is there any way to reserve a slot or do you just hope you can get in on one when you show up? I will be down there again in Feb (for my birthday and my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary lol).
 
if its the one in the mall...it is not that great for the price and always packed ....you have to wait forever
 
I haven't been in several years (moved away two years ago), but I loved going there. Pricing seemed on par with other decent seafood restaurants. I've heard others complain about the food, but my Mahi w/ Melissa topping was always perfect. The 20,000 gallon in the center of the restaurant is cool to checkout (no coral, but some big fishes). They had a Stingray pool in an area across from the restaurant (in the mall), but I never went. They supposedly had some small reef tanks set up in that area, too. Try going during the week, if possible.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new