Naso tang

jettpeterson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this naso tang a few days ago for my 100 gallon and I put him in there with a smaller blue regal tang thinking it would even the aggression being that he’s the new kid on the block but he’s to aggressive and I need to get rid of him but I bought him in Austin and I live in Denton so I was woundering how I could get rid of him but still getting some of my money back. Any options

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought this naso tang a few days ago for my 100 gallon and I put him in there with a smaller blue regal tang thinking it would even the aggression being that he’s the new kid on the block but he’s to aggressive and I need to get rid of him but I bought him in Austin and I live in Denton so I was woundering how I could get rid of him but still getting some of my money back. Any options
I would suggest you try the methods many have suggested, putting a mirror in the tank, putting the mask in an acclimation box, and providing plenty of hiding places when you move him back in. I know at our LFS, they are willing to take in 'problem' fish - but they only give pennies to the dollar. Good luck

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back