Feb 7, 2025 #1 G gordoncheers Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 6, 2021 Messages 167 Reaction score 24 Location Singapore Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Will it knock over corals on the sand bed?
Feb 7, 2025 #2 RedReefer 2500 Club Member View Badges R2R App User Hospitality Award CRC Member My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Sep 10, 2013 Messages 3,700 Reaction score 8,910 Location Nc Rating - 92.3% 12 1 0 No probably not. I've never had them knock over stuff. Too small...
Feb 7, 2025 #3 andrewey 2500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Hospitality Award Joined Apr 9, 2016 Messages 2,768 Reaction score 6,211 Location Arizona Rating - 100% 1 0 0 I don't think I've ever encountered it. Possibly, but highly unlikely. An pin cushion urchin on the other hand is an open invitation for someone else to aquascape for you.
I don't think I've ever encountered it. Possibly, but highly unlikely. An pin cushion urchin on the other hand is an open invitation for someone else to aquascape for you.
Feb 7, 2025 #4 Gumbies R Us God, Bouldering, and Reefing View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Reef Squad Reef Squad Leader Partner Member 2026 Partner Member 2027 Excellence Award RGB R2R Secret Santa 2024 R2R App User Secret Santa Database Team Article Contributor Hospitality Award Article Administrator RASOC Member ThreadAward My Aquarium Showcase Joined Nov 10, 2022 Messages 30,925 Reaction score 54,402 Location North Georgia Seller Rating 5 ★ Rating Count 2 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I’ve never once seen my snails knock over coral
Feb 7, 2025 #5 CHSUB 2500 Club Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined May 4, 2015 Messages 2,839 Reaction score 2,922 Location Punta Gorda, FL What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Yes, but the big ones not the little, Ime. I have both the big one moves stuff..
Feb 7, 2025 #6 stokedmuffin Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 7, 2024 Messages 71 Reaction score 27 Location New jersey What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have over 150 in my tank with no problems
Feb 7, 2025 #7 exnisstech Grumpy old man View Badges ThreadOfTheDay My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Feb 11, 2019 Messages 20,696 Reaction score 33,652 Location Ashland Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 When I had sand I used to buy nassarius 100 at a time. The ones I used never got large enough to move anything. They stayed buried in the sand until they smelled food.
When I had sand I used to buy nassarius 100 at a time. The ones I used never got large enough to move anything. They stayed buried in the sand until they smelled food.
Feb 7, 2025 #8 Seansea Valuable Member View Badges MASSM Joined Dec 20, 2022 Messages 1,684 Reaction score 1,436 Location Flat Rock Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Little ones no. Big ones maybe. Conchs definatly
Feb 7, 2025 #9 blecki Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jan 5, 2023 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 1,454 Location Usa What state or country do you live in Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Nassarius? Nah. Turbos turn into giant wrecking balls though.