Natefank's odd shaped 30g build

Natefank

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Messages
22
Reaction score
18
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I inherited this tank and cabinet from my brother. He made the cabinet and had the tank custom made to fit it. It's right around 30 gal with the overflow.

This will be tank #4 for our house, we have a 40b planted tank, a 30g and a 10g LPS and softie tanks.

I plan on using a Make My LED Coral Sun XB2 for the light. I've had great experience with my Make My LED lights for my planted tank.

I'll get some better pics of the tank and overflow after work.
I need to get more rocks and finish the aqua scape.
20200707_210952.jpg
20200707_211006.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new