Nate's 220 upgrade

yea it definitely looks great, cant wait to see it all purple with coral all over it.
 
yea it definitely looks great, cant wait to see it all purple with coral all over it.

thanks again . i'm going to be choosing my coralline algae choice wisely as i will not risk any pests. might try a to find a local reefer with an sps dominated tank without pests. corals should be in by the end of the month

Looking good! How big of a tank are you upgrading from?

thanks skinz. upgrading from a 90 gallon tank. i'll throw a shot up of that at some point. it's not much too see as all my sps have been beat up and taken out by aefw.
 
Been a really long time since I have posted any update on my tank. Tank has been running for about 8-9 months. Figure i would share some iPhone shots, lol. Need to get my hands on a real camera one these days.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337557391.690592.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337557403.531887.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337557417.194369.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337557436.830772.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337557458.750455.jpg
 
Last edited:
sitting around the house bored , took some shots with a regular cam and not my iphone! lol
IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg


IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg
 
Last edited:
Really nice stuff Nate, you should share more often.
 
Good stuff nater. You have some really nice pieces in that tank. It is growing in nicely. Keep up the good work bud!
 
I agree, well done!
 
I think I need a tank for just my chalices. I want to add another 250 to the right side so I can fill that in with sps. Right now there is just a par38 bulb on the right side of the tank. I might plumb in a 30 gallon possibly. Not sure yet. The room is sort of at a loss for space needed. Also if anyone has good tips for cutting up chalices, please chime in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new