Natura iCon showing offline

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vitabella
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vitabella

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2025
Messages
87
Reaction score
64
Location
Northern Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1 of the 7 units I have is showing offline constantly. I have reset the light multiple times without that fixing the light. I have emailed Kris a few times without getting much help. I have read that there could be an antenna issue inside the unit. Can someone help me or send me a new antenna so I can get this fixed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new