Orphek Natura - damaged

Arkayology

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
846
Reaction score
940
Location
Penna
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My Orphek Natura (2 years old) recently had an incident that led to the pc board and possibly LED board becoming fried. I am still not sure what did it, but I think it was a power surge or something like that. The unit is repairable and I am considering selling as-is for someone to repair themselves and use. Orphek told me that the PC board is $75 and the LED board is $125 to replace. How would you price this light to sell as-is for someone to buy to fix up themselves? Is it worth it to try selling the light as-is or would it be better for me to just get the new parts so that the unit is working and then sell? Please give me your opinion. I am selling because I already have another light lined up and do not want to switch back so that I can try something different.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new