Need a broken Hanna test set

chazman113

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2025
Messages
115
Reaction score
103
Location
Georgetown, DE
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strange, I know, I'm building some 3d printed tester caddies to complement my Salifert test caddies but I don't have any to verify the dimensions. I would need a set with at least one of all the parts (vials, sryinge, reagent, checker) to double check the dimensions in the real world and take some photos. I'll send you $15 if you can ship it (as cheaply as possible of course).
 
I have a hanna calcium egg...the old version so it does not have all the new additives like syringe and all. Where would it be shipping to?
 
I have a hanna calcium egg...the old version so it does not have all the new additives like syringe and all. Where would it be shipping to?
might be a vial or reagent pack as well I can throw you. Pretty sure i have a beat up one and can spare some type of reagent pack.
 
might be a vial or reagent pack as well I can throw you. Pretty sure i have a beat up one and can spare some type of reagent pack.
I really appreciate it, I'm gonna wait a little while first and see if anyone has the other parts like sryinge and reagent bottles, the more complete I have the less chance I have to reship something for getting it wrong. But I'll def circle back around if there aren't any takers!
 
Why not just download one of the already made hanna checker holders on thingiverse and take dimensions off that print?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new