Need a good skimmer for a very small sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmp21677
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jmp21677

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
672
Reaction score
283
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 57 gallon Illuminata. I love the tank but it has a very strange size sump. I am sure I am going to need some sort of hang on the back skimmer to use in sump. Does anyone have any suggestions?
 
I think that the aqua max hob skimmer is the best available right now. I would ask mojo, he knows a lot about skimmers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new