Need a Lighting Recommendation 20” Cube

pgooden

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2015
Messages
177
Reaction score
52
Location
ST Augustine, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting a new tank this week, a RS Max Nano XL. The display is basically 20 x 20 x 20 Will do a build thread once I receive it.

It feels like it is on the edge of different size lights. I want to do a mixed reef with acros up high and LPS softies elsewhere. It comes with a ReefLED 50. Is that going to be enough?

What recommendations do folks have?
 
Take a look at the new Nicrew Gen2 series.

I hear they are a great light and the 150 would do you well I'd think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new