Need a name!

  • Thread starter Thread starter James_O
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Why can’t I add a poll?...
Nikola Jokic Lol GIF
 
Since you are not a member there is a time limit I think on how long you can edit a thread.
 
Issue is, I can’t edit the thread at all.

I understand. Try setting up a new thread with a poll. While we don't delete threads, we can move the test thread out of view if necessary.
 
I understand. Try setting up a new thread with a poll. While we don't delete threads, we can move the test thread out of view if necessary.
Will do! I’ll post the link in a bit. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new