Need a new tank.

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a standard 65gal reef ready tank. After all the hard work of maintaining water chemistry etc.. I need a new tank. It looks like the former owner cleaned the glass with sandpaper. It's so hazy and etched. Takes away from the clarity and beauty of the setup. Anyone have anything. Doesn't need to be perfect. Just in good shape with minimal to no scratches preferred I love in Simsbury.

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend that might be upgrading in the next few weeks if he does I will let you know. Good Luck with the search!

Shluffer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't mean to troll, but your autocorrect gave me a needed smile this morning. personally, I love in Waterbury. I live here to.

OP
OP
P

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't mean to troll, but your autocorrect gave me a needed smile this morning. personally, I love in Waterbury. I live here to.

LOL.... Then my work is done for the day. ;)
I hate it. Sometimes I'm in a rush and I don't see it. I can't figure out how to go back and edit. Using a Amazon Fire tablet.

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@pjb9166

Hi. If you're interested, I have an old and used 55 gallon tank that was originally a fresh water tank. It has a small chip in the glass but it does not compromise the structural integrity of the tank or its ability to hold water. The tank was handed down to me from a family member and I had it set up as a frag tank for a few months before putting it into storage in the garage after breaking down my entire system. The center brace in the plastic top trim on the tank is cracked. I had planned on cutting it off altogether and sanding down the edges but never got around to it. If you're interested, it's yours FREE and I can get you dimensions and pictures. I am close to you too. I live on Talcott Mountain in Bloomfield. Let me know. Sorry this is so long. lol.

OP
OP
P

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all that have replied. I'm all set. Picking up a complete system next weekend.

If a mod reads this this thread is can be deleted.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back