Need Advice On A Coral

emilios_reeftank

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
65
Location
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys I have a spot in my tank in a corner with high flow and high light. When I mean high flow its across the tank from a power-head. What coral would be best to place there. I know that some SPS would like the high flow and light, but do you guys know what type of SPS would do best? Thanks guys!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new