Need advice on grow out tank fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaxfish1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jaxfish1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could a 1.5 inch two spot mauroi wrasse live in my 30 gallon for a small while, while my 100 gallon cycles. I really like the fish and want to have it, and my store seldom gets them,so if I’m able to get it I want to now. Could he survive in a 30 gallon fowlr for about a month
 
Could a 1.5 inch two spot mauroi wrasse live in my 30 gallon for a small while, while my 100 gallon cycles. I really like the fish and want to have it, and my store seldom gets them,so if I’m able to get it I want to now. Could he survive in a 30 gallon fowlr for about a month
You do know how big Oxycheilinus bimaculatus get right?
I would aim to have them in a 6’ tank within a few weeks of getting out of a 30G tank. These guys are also rather predatory and they aren’t shy of eating smaller fish like gobies. I wouldn’t do an Oxycheilinus species in a community tank or even a Predatory tank that’s smaller than 6’.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new