Need an Acro ID

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
2,054
Reaction score
2,054
Location
Switzerland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys

Some dude wants to sell me this frag for 30 bucks.
Now I dont even know the ID for this Acro.

Is that worth a try in your opinion?

Its the one with red polyps.

F7983680-ADEE-4474-B15A-7ECEA128D352.jpeg
 
i mean in my country we dont have alot of special signature fancy acros..
thas why I am thinking which one can evolve to a real beauty...

Ive got some more I could choose

42C7E6B8-D8B4-40FB-932A-6A4E16EF4354.jpeg A798AFB1-2F96-47B8-8103-16C069D05A86.jpeg 12831B0B-9F35-4C2D-968B-59DF2473FA80.jpeg AD585E76-A6FF-445F-9B21-77ABCAF01DDB.jpeg 0936AB43-6904-48E2-8C56-F40CDB426452.jpeg A43BAC4D-897B-4257-AE60-7C46DCFF7788.jpeg 36A0BA97-9528-4F41-AE9E-A94DD828E96E.jpeg 8AABA19D-6E9E-4E5B-B442-F79B9A647707.jpeg
 
For 30 bucks, how can you go wrong? I'd buy them all!:D
That first one looks sick though, definitely would pick that up if that's all you have room for.
But really though - aren't we all out of room? But I can always squeeze in a couple more...
 
That first one has loads of potential! Hey let’s call it that
 
What country are you in?
 
For 30 bucks, how can you go wrong? I'd buy them all!:D
That first one looks sick though, definitely would pick that up if that's all you have room for.
But really though - aren't we all out of room? But I can always squeeze in a couple more...
you are so right, man! :)
Might just throw out my Pocillos and place some acros there haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new