Need an ID on a cardinal fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter ebushrow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
1,523
Location
Plymouth
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I grabbed a photo of some clowns from one of the forums I belong to and cannot find where I got it from....but there is a cardinal in the back I have never seen before and wanted to know if anyone could ID it for me. Thanks in advance!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 186
I don't think that is a cardinal fish...it looks like it gets really big


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Definitively looks like the macolor niger mentioned above.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
+1 for macolor niger. If it was a cardinal and stayed small then there must be reason that it is not available EVERYWHERE like they dont know how to breed it, it is illegal to own in the contental usa, going extinct in the wild. You know the usual for cardinals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new