need an ID white tubes

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrbh22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrbh22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
281
Reaction score
204
Location
ohio
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few of these white fuzzy tubes in my tank and I do not know what they are. They are on the underside of the rocks . Please let me know asap. thanks in advance

Mike

20131208_134519_zps07bb889e.jpg

20131208_134503_zps9b7e7e10.jpg
 
Thamks for the fast response! I was hoping that they were not a bad thing I just had to deal with an aptasia. Thanks agagin

Mike
 
I have a few of these white fuzzy tubes in my tank and I do not know what they are. They are on the underside of the rocks . Please let me know asap. thanks in advance

Mike

20131208_134519_zps07bb889e.jpg

20131208_134503_zps9b7e7e10.jpg


I realize that this is an older thread, but my question is this: we've been seeing a few of these sprout up in places and I have some sprouting/colonizing on the side of a button polyp colony. Will these irritate or inhibit coral growth at all actually being ON the coral itself? Should I try to remove them? Thanks for the response
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new