Need communication overdue tank order

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Giancarlo_f

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic ,

I have been trying to communicate with you guys pertaining to a 28g AIO I ordered on August 11, 2017. It has been more than 8 weeks now since the order date and there has been zero communication on your part. I have sent emails regarding the order and they went unanswered for over 2 weeks now so I am hoping to get in touch with you guys here.

Has manufacturing of the tank even begun? And if so how far along is it. Getting nervous/starting to regret this order. Please fulfill your end of the deal and communicate!

(my email is [email protected] and I will be happy to provide you with further details about the order if prompted)

Thank you.

scurvy dawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI, I ordered a lid from them and did not get any replies to email after around 8 weeks. Was getting nervous like you, but I did get a hold of them via phone. You might want to try that.

OP
OP
Giancarlo_f

Giancarlo_f

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@scurvy dawg

After 3 days of attempting to call on my free time during their business hours someone finally answered the phone and I was told to send an email when I attempted to discuss the issue. Now those emails have not been returned, which is why I'm reaching out through the forums. I appreciate your suggestion anyways.

scurvy dawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI, I ordered a lid from them and did not get any replies to email after around 8 weeks. Was getting I did get a hold of them via phone though. You might want to try that.
@scurvy dawg

After 3 days of attempting to call on my free time during their business hours someone finally answered the phone and I was told to send an email when I attempted to discuss the issue. Now those emails have not been returned, which is why I'm reaching out through the forums. I appreciate your suggestion anyways.
That's too bad. It's really not a very good business practice to ignore your customers. Good Luck.

OP
OP
Giancarlo_f

Giancarlo_f

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mistakes do happen but it seems to be a trend with artfully acrylic now, or maybe I'm just one of the unlucky ones. I don't even mind the overdue order, I only want some peace of mind and resolution through communication.

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Giancarlo, I've sent you an email directly.

The list of unlucky ones is shrinking every day, but we will continue working long and hard till there are ZERO on the list. All orders do get out our doors, albeit many times with slow communication. Production and quality have always been our number one goals. With only so many hours in the day, and such a small crew, communication has at times taken the brunt of this.

Thankfully, our crew size has just grown! Our new full time office admin FINALLY was able to begin working last Wednesday on 10/4. She worked for us previously in the past so is spinning up and getting in the groove quite quickly, but it takes time to learn all that is needed and to find things we may have missed or overlooked. She is very organized and compliments our operations. We are excited for the much improved customer response, communication, and organization she brings as it allows us to stay in the shop to focus on getting products out the door quicker and more efficiently.

OP
OP
Giancarlo_f

Giancarlo_f

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on the situation,

I am happy to say that communication has been established with Artfully Acrylic. As I've stated before, I didn't mind the overdue delivery of the tank itself. All I really wanted was communication from them as assurance for the transaction, but they contacted me personally and have been more than generous to me.

I understand that it is a growing business and they have to adapt. It seems like they are taking the proper steps to do so and I wish them the best. I will be posting an update and review when I receive the tank. Cheers!

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really love the lids I received for my tanks. They collect a little salt creep on the tsunami puzzle pieces area but otherwise nothing negative to say about it. I am honestly not sure how long it took to get my lids, I ordered and then just waited, I knew it would take awhile before ordering so no big deal. Rest assured, they did show up on my doorstep one day.

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really love the lids I received for my tanks. They collect a little salt creep on the tsunami puzzle pieces area but otherwise nothing negative to say about it. I am honestly not sure how long it took to get my lids, I ordered and then just waited, I knew it would take awhile before ordering so no big deal. Rest assured, they did show up on my doorstep one day.

Glad you love your Tsunami lids Tamberav!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back