Need Confirmation on Names

reacclimating 2 the hobby

patience is... oh look an acro pack fs!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
2,312
Reaction score
5,204
Location
Dannemora, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought these as a strawberry shortcake and a bonsai... not sure if that's accurate.

What do you think?
new sps.jpg
 
Sorry just noticed I posted this in the wrong spot. If admin can move or delete i'll recreate.
 
Both might or might not be SSC and bonsia. They look stressed and it's kinda hard to positively ID when they're stressed. They both look like fresh wild pieces though(wild or mari's)
You should cut those maricultured bases off before placement in the tank in the future though.
 
They had just come out of a dip.

What's wrong with the plugs? I've kept most my sps on the plugs for easy moving when I upgrade at some point later in the year. Also allows me to move then around until I find their happy place.
 
They had just come out of a dip.

What's wrong with the plugs? I've kept most my sps on the plugs for easy moving when I upgrade at some point later in the year. Also allows me to move then around until I find their happy place.
It's just the Bonsia plug looks like a maricultured plug. Being from the ocean there could be stuff you don't want, hidden deep in there where the dips can't get it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new