OP
OP
M

MannyBode

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, what kind of coral are looking for? You have several options here in the Tampa Bay Area. Many shops with great selections as well as many locals hobbyist not to mention the endless online options.
I have purchased a few of them already but it seems a little expensive, I'm looking for a place that I can get a good amount of them at a reasonable price, mybtank is huge, I have 400lbs of rocks that are empty now, lol

OP
OP
M

MannyBode

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there I'm new to the website, i have a 400 Gallon tank that I would love to have it full of corals, I'm located in Spring Hill Florida, my tank is one year old and I think that is ready for some corals, does anyone knows where i can buy some quality corals?
Hello there I'm new to the website, i have a 400 Gallon tank that I would love to have it full of corals, I'm located in Spring Hill Florida, my tank is one year old and I think that is ready for some corals, does anyone knows where i can buy some quality corals?

Attachments

• 16308852404852315555063657467125.jpg
    16308852404852315555063657467125.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 41

Tired

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AquaSD is having a pretty big sale, and they usually include a freebie with orders. Check 'em out.
You could also have a look at any of the live sales going on, try to snag something really cheap. Most of these live sales will include a handful of super cheap corals to entice people to buy.

djsmallz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice and spacious tank you got there. I have had success with the live sales here on reef2reef.com they can be very fun,addictive, and sometimes expensive as I tend to go overboard once the wallet opens..lol. Also you can check in the local forums for corals for sales available in our area and check the facebook pages as a lot of the hobbyist have migrated too. Are you looking for anything in particular I maybe able to point you in the right direction.
I have purchased a few of them already but it seems a little expensive, I'm looking for a place that I can get a good amount of them at a reasonable price, mybtank is huge, I have 400lbs of rocks that are empty now, lol

Tired

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Recommend that you find local, private coral sellers. Best selection and prices.

3D12FB03-A0BE-4BC5-BC2B-DEC3F8D14C85.gif
This is a good one. In general, buy from other hobbyists (check out the sale forum), rather than the big retail sellers. The big sellers frequently over-price. Not so much during big sales, though.

OP
OP
M

MannyBode

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice and spacious tank you got there. I have had success with the live sales here on reef2reef.com they can be very fun,addictive, and sometimes expensive as I tend to go overboard once the wallet opens..lol. Also you can check in the local forums for corals for sales available in our area and check the facebook pages as a lot of the hobbyist have migrated too. Are you looking for anything in particular I maybe able to point you in the right direction.
No really, I just need to put some powerful colors to the tank

workhz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although I do like aquasd, their Labor Day sale looks like most every sale they have or the same with discount codes.

I’ve looked at purchasing direct from wholesalers. I found a price list the other day and it’s pennies on the dollar. Like 75% off but doesn’t make sense for a tank my size. For a 400. Yeah. That makes more sense.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 39 52.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.3%
Back