Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome33.gif

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there I'm new to the website, i have a 400 Gallon tank that I would love to have it full of corals, I'm located in Spring Hill Florida, my tank is one year old and I think that is ready for some corals, does anyone knows where i can buy some quality corals?
Welcome to R2R MannyBode!!!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there I'm new to the website, i have a 400 Gallon tank that I would love to have it full of corals, I'm located in Spring Hill Florida, my tank is one year old and I think that is ready for some corals, does anyone knows where i can buy some quality corals?
Welcome!

Glad you joined - already good advice posted here on thread on finding corals. Be sure to practice good dip procedures including hydrogen peroxide (but don't get it on corals) - BRS has a nice "Best of" video on coral dip. After letting nasties get into my tank from incomplete dip process, we do a much better job before letting corals get into our display tank

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

Back