Need CUC advice for new refugium projects

mathdoc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
northridge CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started a 10 gallon refugium with some macroalgae, Marco rock live rock rubble, and pods.
I want a little clean up crew to keep the walls of tank clean and perhaps control the detritus.
What would you suggest, if anything?

Thanks!
 
Snails are always a good option.

Is this your only tank?

Your information shows you as a member for 16 years and you have made 10 post. Consider starting a tank journal.
 
Last edited:
I have another 10 gallon.
What type of snails would be best?
Astrea, nerite, trochus, cerith come to mind. Check out the ReefCleaners website, They specialize in CUC critters and even if you don't buy from them, they have a great description of what each animal eats and does for your tank.

https://www.reefcleaners.org/

Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new