Need custom lids made

mark_craciun

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2023
Messages
34
Reaction score
10
Location
North Jackson
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story short I ordered a custom 450G tank from American Aquariums. I have done lots of business with Adam the owner in the past so I went ahead and ordered the tank of my dreams from him. I had some extra money so I paid for it in full. I figured with our relationship I would never have to worry about him screwing me over. Well, I was wrong. Not sure what happened in his life, but it took him 1 year to finish the tank. I went to pick it up and he loaded it in my truck, closed up his shop and left without giving me my lids. I have reached out on every platform and he does not return my messages.
Any way I need 4 lids 25.5" x 17.5" and a 1/4" thickness. The corners are rounded so this will be the most challenging part I think? I do have smaller lids and the corners match perfectly, but the lids are too small.
Help! Also do not order anything from American Aquariums in Pennsylvania.

20250715_170722.jpg 20250715_170711.jpg 20250715_170732.jpg
 
BUMP.
Best of luck with this, you may have to find a third party service that has nothing to do with reefing for this
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new