Need EcoSmart Live Clock Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter clm65
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clm65

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Messages
692
Reaction score
761
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don’t have mobius or reeflink, so any adjustments to my lights need to be made with a usb cable to my computer using the connection manager. When we had the time change a couple of weeks ago, my radions didn’t automatically adjust. I’m not sure if they are smart enough to adjust automatically for daylight savings time - I’m assuming no. So I connected them to my computer and logged in to EcoSmart Live. The clock in the program is off by one hour. My account is set to (UTC-5:00) Eastern Time (US &Canada). When I try to update the clock by hitting the SET button, it says the time was successfully set, but it is still an hour off. I tried to enter a “custom” time, but it keeps going back to the previous time. I also tried changing my time zone to central time, but the clock remains 1 hour later than my actual local (eastern) time. What am I doing wrong?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new