need electrician asap

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take a picture of the breaker, have a friend pick up the breaker. Kill the main into the building. Oh and while the friend is at the store, have them purchase a tester so that one can test the line to make sure the main is off. follow the rest of the instruction above and you will be back in business. if you do anything with the panel use one hand and that hand should be the left had and have your right in your pocket. Electricity will take the shortest distance to ground;)

OP
OP
GobyApparatus

GobyApparatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After all this I ended up changing the breaker myself with some guidance from Bob Winfrey.... Things still didn't work. Finally my electrician comes in today and figures out that the breaker I changed goes to nothing (that we know of). Turns out another breaker had flipped that we didn't notice (switch didn't flip all the way to off position just kinda in the middle). He flipped the switch and that was that.... Feeling dumb......

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back