need electrician asap

reef_junkie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In most cases you can swap out a breaker yourself. Breakers are cheap and available at home stores and youtube can show you how easy it is.

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any GF I outlets on that same circuit. If so check to make sure they didn't trip

OP
OP
GobyApparatus

GobyApparatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any GF I outlets on that same circuit. If so check to make sure they didn't trip
Not that I know of. There were only 3 outlets being used. Floor guy came last night to strip and wax and it blew for him and won't turn back on. All the lights over the cash register area are out. Front pond is offline. Freezer is on an extension cord to another outlet.

Defiant Arms

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its very easy to replace all you need is a flat head screw driver.

1. on that breaker panel at the top there should be a master turn it off or turn off at main panel from street if applicable.

2. take panel cover off

3. locate faulty breaker and remove should kind of hinge out of place think of removing a remote battery cover "closest reference i could think of..."

4. unscrew the screws holding the wire into breaker.

5. take breaker to nearest home goods store ace/home depot/lowes ect show them and get same same

6. insert wire tighten screw

7. put breaker back into panel

8. put panel back on

9. let there be light

10. i am not a electrician but have wired up a few things from houses to phase converters maybe a sparktrician :)

OP
OP
GobyApparatus

GobyApparatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its very easy to replace all you need is a flat head screw driver.

1. on that breaker panel at the top there should be a master turn it off or turn off at main panel from street if applicable.

2. take panel cover off

3. locate faulty breaker and remove should kind of hinge out of place think of removing a remote battery cover "closest reference i could think of..."

4. unscrew the screws holding the wire into breaker.

5. take breaker to nearest home goods store ace/home depot/lowes ect show them and get same same

6. insert wire tighten screw

7. put breaker back into panel

8. put panel back on

9. let there be light

10. i am not a electrician but have wired up a few things from houses to phase converters maybe a sparktrician :)

Went to local hardware store. They don't have the right kind of breaker. Don't have the staff to take a ride to Lowe's or Home Depot today.

reef_junkie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a circuit youre not using, back room or seccondary bathroom that you coukd swap breakers temporarily with?

Defiant Arms

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
only other suggestion would be to locate another breaker inside your panel thats the same "15/20/30" and swap them. just find one thats used in an office or un important place till you can get someone out there

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back