Need good store for sps in new york

Gogo007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers ,
Actually i am living in Egypt but one of my friends will come back soon from new york and i am looking to let him buy some corals for me when he back so any one can help me to find a good store I am looking for a good sps store or someone selling if there is a good website also will help me a lot in new york any suggestions please is appreciated ..

Dkmoo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely check out Piece of the Ocean on Staten Island. I visited quite a few LFS and by far POTO has the best SPS, esp acropora, colonies.

I find manhatann aquarium a bit overpriced and do not have a good SPS selection. However they have the most fish and live stock selections.

Two other place in Brooklyn- Pop Corals and Exotic Reef, also are very good for SPS

OP
OP
Gogo007

Gogo007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely check out Piece of the Ocean on Staten Island. I visited quite a few LFS and by far POTO has the best SPS, esp acropora, colonies.

I find manhatann aquarium a bit overpriced and do not have a good SPS selection. However they have the most fish and live stock selections.

Two other place in Brooklyn- Pop Corals and Exotic Reef, also are very good for SPS
Thank you i think this is them website

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back