Need help Archon Dosing program with BRS Dosing pump

LigerQ4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I'm new here. But just had a question. I'm trying to program my Archon to use my BRS 1.1ml/min dosing pump. But everytime I enter 1.1ml in th "Rate of flow" Section, and then press save, when i come back, it spits back this huge number! (1066192077) I don't think it likes decimals. But how do I program this then? Thanks for the help. I love this controller but man it's confusing sometimes! Thank you in advance for the help! Glad to break my posting cherry :)

archon sample.jpg

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r! Have you tried putting a whole number in there and seeing if it likes that. If so then just adjust your total dosage to account for the .1 you're missing. So if you're dosing 1ml a minute but it's actually dosing 1.1ml a minute see if itll let you make the total dosage amount 4.5ml which will actually be 5ml total :)

OP
OP
LigerQ4

LigerQ4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks crabs! I just tried it.. The whole number saves perfectly.. But then when I try to enter a decimal on the total dose section, then the random huge number gets spit out again! I'm stumped..

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back