Need help finding a good spot for coral

clownfishlord18

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2022
Messages
92
Reaction score
56
Location
29670
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered some really nice corals. And I need to know about what par and area I need them in. I normally would not ask because I have a little bit of experience but I spent alot so I want to make sure I do it right. I ordered a Cotten candy torch and a bright green holy grail. A few zoas and a hammer. I just wanted to ask from some experts on what they would do and where they would place them. I will get a better picture of the tank to add when I get home. It is a water box 20 cube. And I am running a ai prime.
IMG_3186.png
.
75432826034__A95FCEAC-5BA8-4CDC-806C-2B7C54546FEC.jpeg
 
I just ordered some really nice corals. And I need to know about what par and area I need them in. I normally would not ask because I have a little bit of experience but I spent alot so I want to make sure I do it right. I ordered a Cotten candy torch and a bright green holy grail. A few zoas and a hammer. I just wanted to ask from some experts on what they would do and where they would place them. I will get a better picture of the tank to add when I get home. It is a water box 20 cube. And I am running a ai prime.
IMG_3186.png
.
75432826034__A95FCEAC-5BA8-4CDC-806C-2B7C54546FEC.jpeg
You have some really variable requirements there. A good resource is Tidal Gardens website. Look for your coral and it will give you in detail care and requirement info to help you with placement.
 
You have some really variable requirements there. A good resource is Tidal Gardens website. Look for your coral and it will give you in detail care and requirement info to help you with placement.
Awsome thank you I will send you a picture when there all opened up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new