Jun 3, 2024 #1 Ms510 New Member View Badges Joined Jun 3, 2024 Messages 1 Reaction score 11 Location Mesa What state or country do you live in Arizona Rating - 0% 0 0 0 What exactly do I need to do a salt water tank. Mine is 30 gallons. I started yesterday but still think I need more. And can I add live plant?
What exactly do I need to do a salt water tank. Mine is 30 gallons. I started yesterday but still think I need more. And can I add live plant?
Jun 4, 2024 #21 JoeyBagadonuts Reef Addict View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Feb 21, 2018 Messages 128 Reaction score 404 Location Sponge Capital of the World Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Welcome!!! It’s a great community to be part of. Upvote 0
Jun 4, 2024 #22 smitten with ocean life 7500 Club Member View Badges Partner Member 2026 Partner Member 2027 Photo of the Month ThreadOfTheDay5 My Tank Thread Joined Feb 16, 2024 Messages 7,806 Reaction score 25,837 Location CA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 welcome! youre on the road to success here! Upvote 0