Need help ID this coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter acromike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

acromike

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2014
Messages
197
Reaction score
9
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello

Things got moved around and I lost a file used to keep track of my corals. I know it is not a tri color validia because I did not buy this frag. Anyone have an idea what this might be?

image.jpeg
 
Hello

I was able to contact person I got this from. It is the Jason fox champagne stag.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new