Need help identifying coral

idk what im doing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2023
Messages
50
Reaction score
15
Location
america
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not totally sure what these corals names are pls lend a hand

IMG_3135.jpeg IMG_3136.jpeg
 
They look like anemones to me. Top one might be a carpet or sebae and the lower one might be a long tenticle but if it has a skeleton then it's a torch
 
They look like anemones to me. Top one might be a carpet or sebae and the lower one might be a long tenticle but if it has a skeleton then it's a torch
The green one opened up and it seems to be a green bubble tip lol but I’m curious how to tell if the lta looking one has a skeleton
 
I second the anenome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new