Need help Identifying pest

nobere45

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Saskatchewan
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
Looking to see if anyone has a clue of what this might be. I have quite a few on different rocks in my tank. I’ve researched as much as I could and found nothing.
Thanks!

660C025B-61CE-412C-BAA5-FCA37082A0A8.jpeg 10A7C1EA-317B-4077-8032-95683111FAF3.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new