Need help identifying these 'mystery pack' corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter clhardy5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clhardy5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Messages
408
Reaction score
238
Location
Aurora, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a mystery pack of corals a couple of months ago....and knew what most of the corals were....and found places where they are happy in my tank. The two circled corals I'm ashamed to admit - I don't know their names - or their care. I've since put some new rock in my tank, and want to move some corals around - and although these have been living on my sanded without issue....I would like to move them to the rock. However, I don't want to kill them by giving them too much light/flow. Any help identifying would be awesome. All the corals in that particular area are going to new places in the tank - this evening I hope. I need to know specifics on the one circled in pink and blue.
IMG_8003.jpg
 
Im looking on a phone screen but first one looks acan bowerbanki and other Orange mushroom
 
Thanks everyone! Comparing them to pictures online - I'm going with dragon soul favia, and a blasto! I appreciate all of the quick help.
 
I do not believe the one on the left is a dragon soul favia. It has the colors of a dragon soul favia but is too big to be a single eye of a favia.

It looks like a bowerbankii and a misshaped blasto.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new