Need Help Identifying Waterbox Aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter reaper93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reaper93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2021
Messages
1,245
Reaction score
3,583
Location
Connecticut
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! I have a new frag tank I want to get setup, however, it did not come with any of the plumbing parts, so I wanted to ask if anyone knows what model tank this is so I can get the appropriate parts? For lighting, I was thinking either a Hydra32 or RadeonXR15 and either one or two mp10's for flow.

here are a couple pictures of the tank and it has the dimensions 24x24x13
1724871061935.jpeg
1724871067932.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new