Need help identifying

Holmzie123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
280
Reaction score
284
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I added this zoa from wwc a month ago and it has these weird dandelion like things on them. They survived a dipping and I'm not sure what to do. The zoas with them on them don't open so I should clearly do something. Identifying it first seems like a logical first step, anyone have any ideas?
PXL_20210411_180444500.jpg
PXL_20210411_180520590.jpg PXL_20210411_180526803.jpg
 
Pics are blurry. Can't really tell
 
It is difficult to determine from the picture what you are referring to as dandelion thing. Perhaps another clearer pic with a circle around what you are asking about may help.
 
Hope that's a bit better, having a hard time getting a great shot.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20210411_190853237~2.jpg
    PXL_20210411_190853237~2.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 67
I still can't see it well enough :( - I clicked on it and it let me magnify it just one time
 
Looks like caulerpa
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new